Saturday, August 2, 2014

Why, hello there!

Soooooo, where to begin??

I have not really even looked at this blog, or any blog for that matter, for the last two years.  That may seem kinda crazy to some, but life got busy and blogs went to the bottom of the priority pile.

I'm actually supposed to be cleaning the house this morning while James runs errands with the kids, but this little blog space popped into my mind and I just had to get this thing going again with a post.

I want to keep recording my kids' (now there are two of them!) growth and changes and dive deeper into what is going on in our lives.

Let's start with the kids:
Georgia Kate - 3 1/2 years old - Georgia is just a joy!  She is bright, energetic and looooooves people.  She is an extrovert through and through.  She loves being around people and enjoys making new friends.  She has no problem walking up to older kids at the playground just to say "hi"! She waves to strangers in the supermarket.  There is not a shy bone in her body.  Everything is exciting to her!  She makes the simplest things seem like pure joy.  It's one of my favorite things about her and I hope she never loses that! She has a soft, empathetic heart.  A sincere love for life and others.  She can be passionately happy and passionately angry.  She lives life at 100 mph, which can be hard for this mama, but I pray I can keep up and always encourage her to be her best!

Sutton James - 13 months - This little dreamboat is a man after my own heart!  He's laid back, happy, loves people, and life big sister just has a joy for life.  He's getting more and more personality every day.  I see glimpses of stubborness, but overall he is just a great kid.  He has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom.  He has been walking since about 11 months.  He sleeps from about 7-6am, eats everything, says mama, dada, and we believe gaga (sounds like 'jah jah' for georgia)  All who meet this darling, fall madly in love! :)


This next year, I hope to record all our family happenings and also chronicle our move back to Texas next June as James will complete his FINAL year of training in Temple.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more! My blog has moved over to wordpress. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete